5 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund eller Tjekkiet
With your technical knowledge and holistic thinking, you bridge IT and Procurement and bring together stakeholders from across the global LEGO® community to facilitate fruitful collaborations.
You will be acting as a sounding board for all things direct procurement-related on behalf of Procurement, specifically, you:
- Secure end-to-end direct procurement system and other relevant procurement systems coherence as the ambassador for Procurement Best practice
- Act as procurement business lead in projects relating to procurement ERP system and processes, throughout the whole LEGO Group
- Ensure that the necessary super user organisation is in place in all 3 time zones, including training new super users
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 22. november
System Consultant for software solutions
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Join a team where unity, humor and helping each other are natural parts of the daily work.
In order to further expand our sales and strengthen our industry product offering at the End-of- Line and Logistics, we are searching for an experienced System Consultant for our team in Aarhus.
The team is focused on solutions for packing, inventory, palletizing, dispatch, order and logistics handling for the food processing industry. We work in close cooperation with, and as part of the global INNOVA Product Centre, which is locally present within development, service & support and another consultancy in Aarhus.
- Participate in pre-sales phase on specific projects world-wide in order to design best solution and prepare financial justification on proposed solution
- Secure good match between proposed solution and Innova proven solutions
- Prepare system design and analysis prior to configuration and installation phase.
Indrykket 21. november
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth in Valby
Are you ready for a new challenge using your skills in an international business within the Cement & Minerals industry?
You will have a dual role, where you primarily will act as key stakeholder in system deployment projects (ERP roll-outs) on behalf of Group Finance. Further you will be part of the controlling team responsible for the external and internal reporting to Group Executive Management and OMX Nordic.
As part of the controlling team, you will get responsibility for the entities of designated countries, where you have to ensure that the entities are reporting according to FLSmidth guidelines and IFRS.
The job will include approximately 75-100 travel days per year and an immense surface of contacts, as you will continuously interact with e.g. CFOs and finance departments in various group companies on a global scale.
Indrykket 13. november
Moment søger 2 dygtige integrationskonsulenter til en stor international rådgivningsvirksomhed, i en fuldtidsstilling, med opstart hurtigst...
Moment, 22. november