6 job matcher din søgning
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
As a Nordea open pages solution expert, you will train, support and collaborate with the decentral web editors and content owners of Nordea’s four Nordic customer websites for personal customers, small and medium businesses and private banking customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Train editors in our content management tool (SDL Tridion), plus help optimising and ensuring guides and online training material of high quality.
- Editor support – including checking and answering requests in team common mailbox
- Collaborate, assist and spar with stakeholders across the whole organisation
LEGO System A/S, London or Billund
The role of Manager, Employee Engagement & Employer Branding has a close link to our People Operations & Development organisation (PO&D). You will work closely together with PO&D to help shape the people and culture agenda through engaging and creative communication.To set you up for success, you will be part of a global communication team where you can tap into functional expertise. With Corporate Brand Communication, you join a team that is responsible for creating and implementing communications programmes designed to protect and enhance the reputation of the LEGO Group.
Your key responsibilities will be to drive and innovate the Employer Branding communication and to create engaging communication around the people and culture agenda.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features.
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with solid experience in E-commerce and working with IT to provide in-depth analysis and measures to help us take objective decisions to improve our visibility of how our shoppers use our e-commerce website, shop.LEGO.com.
Your specific tasks include:
- Owns all E-commerce channel reporting and analytics dashboards, gathering and publishing annual, monthly and weekly reports on channel performance globally
- Drives the reintegration of the analytics reporting, producing clear business orientated dashboards using the newly integrated data
- Owns the education of Global eCommerce on the Analytics tool to drive self-service
- Reports on revenue by channel; by lever; by acquisition source; by shopper segment; and by region; takes a 'storytelling' approach to socialize results
©2018 The LEGO Group
For a large financial client, we are looking for a consultant to design the mortgage application for mobile devices.
ProData Consult A/S